At Universal Windows, we offer steel and fiberglass doors because they are the strongest and the best-quality on the market. If your home is in need of a curb appeal makeover, begin with the front door. A new entry door not only looks good, but it also offers your family increased security, a draft-free interior, and lower energy bills.
Universal Windows LLC is a family-owned and operated business that has served the New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware area for more than thirty years.
We stand by our doors 100%. With our unlimited lifetime warranty, you never have to worry that your doors will wear out before you do.
We have learned how to run efficiently and intelligently, keeping the prices low for our customers and providing the best possible customer service.
1. Ease of Operation. You’ve no doubt encountered doors that are difficult or next to impossible to open. You’ll never have to worry about forcing open a door when we’ve installed a unit in your home.
2. Energy Efficiency. Magnetic weather stripping provides a tight seal around your door, keeping cool air inside during the summer and warm air in during the winter. Even the hinges contribute to your energy savings.
3. Home Security. Your door will come with heavy-duty locking hardware, so you can safely keep your house locked. If you prefer, however, you can also opt for a multi-point locking system, which locks at four different points. This added measure of security is hard to beat and a real advantage for those who are concerned about home security.
4. Low Maintenance. One of the reasons homeowners love our doors is that they’re low maintenance. Their special exterior rails shut out moisture, and the patented Hydroshield technology protects the doors from warping, twisting, splitting, and rotting. The polished brass ball-bearing hinges are strong and quiet as well, ensuring years of noiseless, trouble-free use.
5. Peace of Mind. Universal Windows is a family-owned business that has served the Camden County, New Jersey, area for more than thirty years. We offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our doors because we're confident that our products and craftsmanship will perform beautifully. We are committed to taking care of our customers as long as they live in their homes. If our doors ever have any problems, we're right here locally to take care of the problem.
BUT, MOST IMPORTANTLY. We take pride in our customer service.